Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Saturday's performance

We're looking at a huge storm Saturday night but we've been working so hard that we can decide if we want to perform at another venue at the same time.  We have available a small church sanctuary in south San Jose or possibly a convalescent hospital.  We can decide what we want to do tomorrow night, so keep practicing!