Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Saturday's performance

We're looking at a huge storm Saturday night but we've been working so hard that we can decide if we want to perform at another venue at the same time.  We have available a small church sanctuary in south San Jose or possibly a convalescent hospital.  We can decide what we want to do tomorrow night, so keep practicing!

Monday, December 13, 2010

This week's dress rehearsal

As in past dress rehearsals we should have down beat right at 7:30 p.m. this Thursday to polish up our performance and we don't have to go late (Drew, can you open the bandroom at 7:15?).  Please try to be there on time.